Monday, April 26, 2010

Little Guy Hi

Hello everyone! It's Jerusha, and it's my turn to post here at QKR Stampede today. I am excited to share my first card here with you. I've created some others and you can check them out on my blog. I post each Monday there, and every other Monday here so stay tuned!

I have two boys of my own and they just love their Daddy. They want to be just like him! When I saw this little guy it made me think of that. I've used the Little Boy stamp for this card. I thought I would go with a blue and green colour combo for this card. I've used some Glimmer Mist to create my own patterned paper - it is really fun to do because it looks different every time!





 This card would be great for Father's day, or anything, really! It is just a fun and quirky stamp. I know it will get a lot of use! Just imagine the things you can put in his outstretched hand - hmmm...that might have to be an idea for a future post. So stay tuned!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I saw the girl version of this stamp and might pick that one in the future...since I have 3 girls...lol. Great job on that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, Jerusha!! Love the blue and green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is darling! you made those colors look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! The colors are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete