Thursday, October 14, 2010

Go TEAM!!!!

Hi there! Jessica here with you today. I hope you have been enjoying all the eye candy from our newest DT members, I know I have! Be sure to keep checking back, and make sure you stop by next Friday October 22nd for our first blog hop with the new team. We will be sharing some of the wonderful fall and Thanksgiving images from the QKR Stampede store. Today I wanted to share a card with you using the Football Snowman stamp. Fall in our house means football...well for my husband at least =). Every Sunday that is all that is on the TV all afternoon. I like to take advantage of that time to stamp...lol. Here is the card I came up with. I colored the snowman in red and blue marker...which is actually my NFL teams colors...but I am kinda embarrassed to tell you which team. They are NOT doing well...it is very sad...lol. I used this paper that I had in my stash, and thought it was cute for a football image, and matched my colors. The sentiment is a rub-on, and I ink distressed the edges of that papers. I also added some stickles to the snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this image is so cute. I like it.
    Your card is very nice.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jessica! Love the background paper - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I love this time of year for the same reasons! Hubby does fantasy football so all day Sunday and Monday nights he's happy watching football and I can stamp, stamp, stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I missed seeing this image. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jess! I'm gonna blow it for you and let everyone know that we are Buffalo Bills fans. I'm not a huge football person either, but ya gotta love the Bills anyway! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Jess! Go Bills!!! When I was in high school marching band, our band traveled from Ohio to Buffalo to do the half-time show of a Buffalo Bills v. Denver Broncos game. There were some crazy fans there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun image and just perfect for those football fans.

    ReplyDelete