Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Design Team!!!!

Hello, and Happy October! October brings a brand new Design Team to QKR Stampede. I am soooo excited to be working with these ladies. We have some fabulous talent all around again. I know I am looking forward to seeing the great projects that the new Design Team comes up with for your inspiration. Well without further ado....

The QKR Stampede Design Team!!!!


Returning with us are:







and a warm welcome to:









WooHoo!!! What a talented line up this is. Be sure to stop by each of the ladies blogs and see some samples of their work! Don't forget to become a follower of their blogs too. And...stop by this blog as these fabulous ladies will be bringing new projects to you almost daily!

4 comments:

  1. Excited to be aboard with all the other talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to working with you amazing artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to working with the new Design Team members . . . what a wealth of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a great six months!! I can hardly wait to start working with you ladies! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete