Friday, June 24, 2011

3D Crafts are so Much Fun To Make

Today I have some great 3 d projects to share from Eureka Stamps.
I was so fortunate that Maribeth from QKR Stampede asked all of her design team members to work with the 3 d images.
So let me share some of the finished projects I made.

This first card was made with the fern and leaf set-I am showing several I made with plain card stock and also a pattern paper. I love that there is stitching on each frond and all I did was fussy cut and fold the piece.
The lion is also from QKR Stampede.

These two cards above were just so easy to put together and so fun to use on a card using the orchid pattern.. Papers are from CTMH and Hobby Lobby. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
These are what the pieces look like after being stamped and cut out.You actually use the back side of the stamped images.
My last card was made with the daisy pattern .Paper and doily from my stash, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is what the daisy looks like after being stamped and cut out.

That is what I have to share today from Eureka Stamps. I hope you check out the many 3 d images available- you won't believe how many there are in the store.

1 comment:

  1. Boy you have been a busy bee! Great job on the 3D cards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete