Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A set of Christmas Cards - Lots of Photos

Hi there. I hope you are having a good start to your week so far. I am in "panic mode" here...lol. I am sending my oldest off to camp this coming Sunday for 2 whole weeks. Which means I have to get her packed and ready by Friday night, because we will be spending our Saturday at a bridal shower about an hour drive from here. Then the following week I send my middle daughter off for a week. I know they will have a blast, but it is a mom's job to worry right? HA HA.

Well, today I wanted to share a set of Christmas cards I made using this Christmas Tree stamp from Biblical Impressions. I just love the simplicity look of this stamp. So elegant. It looks like a swirly ribbon, or garland wrap to me. Well...here is what I did. I used the same image 6 times to make 6 different cards. Here they are. Pretty neat huh? All the PPs are from Echo Park. The sentiments are either rub-ons, or stamps from QKR Stampede (our sister company). I really enjoyed playing with these images to get 6 totally different cards. All of the trees were stamped with Versamark, and embossed with either silver or bronze embossing powder. Then I trimmed them down to a rectangle. All the tree pieces of CS are the same size on each card. Then I just went to town playing with the PP to get different looks. Well, what do you think? It is kinda nice that I have been able to get a jump start on my Christmas cards for this year. I think I have close to 25 done already!


Well that is all for me for now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Jessica. Looks like you won't be scrambling at the last minute to make those Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete