Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Will you be mine?

Good Morning peeps! Jessica B. here with a fun little card for Biblical Impressions. If you haven';t checked them out recently , please do! It is full of fantastic images to suit whatever your project or card is begging for! Hope everyone has had a great start to their week..me? I have been down with a few issues..but an on the mend ( good thing too because my house is a total wreck LOL)..now, onto the creative stuff!

For my card I chose this awesome little guy. He just melts my heart!




















                                                                                  Hehe..isn't he adorable?? He was fun to bring to life too! I stamped him in SU! Old Olive, then went over him with a slightly damp paint brush. I also used some Derwent Inktense and Derwent Water color pencils to add the "ground" beneath him... I redefined the edges of his box of candy and roses with a Rapidograph pen ( as I have water proof India Ink in it)..and painted those in with an Inktense pencil as they are very vibrant.)..I used a water color pencil to shade in around him as well to make the image kind of "pop".. I LOVE him! LOL..



Here is a close up of the details..

























That's it for me today....I have Tons of laundry to do..( that is an every day thing for a family of 6!)..and grocery shopping..( that seems like an everyday thing as well sometimes..LOL)..and a few other errands to run..then back to my crafty projects...Have a great day!!


supplies :Stamps ( Biblical Impressions) paper ( pre made card base K&Co, red cs, ( unknown), dp ( unknown)Canson Water color paper), Ink (SU! Old olive) , other( Derwent Inktense pencils, Derwent water color pencils, Rapidograph pen) Chip board heart DCWV

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable and you did a beautiful job coloring him. Love the paper you chose too.

    ReplyDelete