Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Could I?

Good Saturday morning QKR Stampede Fans.
Today's card is brought to you by;
QKR Stampede Digi17013 Remembered Birthday
&
QKR Stampede Digi11503 Happy Birthday

I know what you are thinking, how could she post this? 
After all, you
 could complete this card blindfolded and with one
hand tied behind your back!
Hang on the element of surprise is on the inside...


For this creation I dusted off my CHALK and Aqua Pen.  I know!
(Can you really dust off chalk????)
Sometimes I tend to forget all of the supplies I have squirreled away.
When you think about it "chalk" was all the rage before certain
coloring markers hit the scene.


BOO!

Bwahahaha, I love this digi stamp.  
The elephant image was perfect for the
pop up portion of this card.

I have
used him (digi17013) a few times in totally different ways.
Here is the other just in case you may have missed it.

Head over to QKR Stampede and do
some shopping this fine Saturday.
You, won't even have to leave your air conditioning!

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

2 comments: