Sunday, July 15, 2012

My First DT Card for QKR by Gemma Pocock

Well I am so excited to share my first DT card for QKR.
I used a shaped card base in white, embossed some cordinations blue card with a Forever Friends boat embossing folder, then sanded off the top layer to reveal the core colour. I then stuck them in a diamond shape one on top of the other. I then added my coloured duck in a ring image (http://www.qkrstampede.com/proddetail.php?prod=7006) in pro and flex markers, then added the same coloured cordinations card and matt and layered with yellow to pick up the detail of the duck. I finished off by added some blue glittery border peel offs, sentiment from CraftWork Cards, Card Candi and star embelishment.


I hope you like my card I know I enjoyed making it, take a look at my blog for other cards etc, I have made http://gemshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Another super fun card :) The embossing folder was a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love that the paper has little sail boats, perfect with this image.

    ReplyDelete