Thursday, August 9, 2012

Marleen DT

Hello Everyone..


Today I want to share a card I've made for 

I started by colouring the image, with no idea of what the final card would look like.
That is very unlike me. I normally always start with the papers I want to use, and then colour from there. I dont know why I started "backwards" this time, but once coloured I sat there thinking what to do next. So the hunt for matching papers started.. No good. I decided to mount the image, but that was as far as I got. In the end, I simply lay the mounted image onto the white card blank.
And there it was.. The idea came. The mounted image looked like a picture, so I decided to make a simple and pale frame around the image.




The frame is simply just a few lines made with my promarkers. 
I think it looks fab, and really sets off the image in its own right.
I added the greeting inside, so as not to "spoil" the picture look.




Hope you all like my card, and THANK YOU for stopping by.
Big Hugs, Marleen xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I adore the little frame you made. So very cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the coloring and the decision to make the frame was perfect! Very cute, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so adorbale!!
    Love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! That sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete